Expat insurance in Spain

Are you moving to Spain to work, buying a (second) house or starting a business? For your peace of mind it is always important to be properly insured, especially abroad.

We work with the best national insurers in Spain like Reale and DKV.


We will assist you in your own language. Any claims, problems, quotes will all be dealt with in English.

In time of  loss you don’t need to worry about the language.

Ensuring your properties provides protection against risks, such as: fire, theft or weather damage.

Get more information or a quote within two working days, by clicking on the links below.

Your properties

Home and  contents: for  homeowners, landlords and content insurance for rented properties. This type insurance provides compensation for damage such as fire, theft and weather damages or destruction of a home by disasters.

It covers the structure of the house including fixtures and fittings, together with garages and outbuildings. However, it is important to be aware that maintenance-related problems are the owner’s responsibility.

Boat: to cover the loss or damage of vessels at sea or on inland waterways in or outside Spain

Car insurances in Spain are comparable with those in the United Kingdom. You can choose between all risk, third party or third party + theft, fire, window breakage. The good news is that with the insurance road side assistance is included in the policy.


Not only is your health important you also want any problems to be dealt with immediately. Nowadays this becomes even more important with all the cuts in the Seguridad Social budgets.

The main benefits of having private health insurance in Spain are:

  1. Avoiding long waiting lists for treatment
  2. No (long) queues in clinics
  3. Access to English speaking medical staff
  4. English speaking insurance agents.

Comments are closed.